Tuesday, April 14

Movin' on up...



I wanted to update you all on my latest visit with my new liver doctor. As you may be aware, my former doctor left University Of Colorado Hospital to go to a hospital in Texas and run their program. Due to this, I had to choose a new doctor from the office to build a relationship with.


Dr. Burton seems to be a great guy, although he is about my age, you can't really hold that against him :-). He believes everything is going well for me, and wants to get an updated CT Scan so the surgeons have the latest. They have put my upgrade through yet again, and I am currently sitting at #5 on the list for A blood type. 3 smaller women and a man about my size are in front of me, but I have about as good of chance as anyone.


We still know it will happen when it is supposed to, but please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.


Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon